.

Friday, October 11, 2019

Teacher of Year

First I want to tell you with whom I honor, with whom I have, learned to respect, and who deserve the outmost admirations. The teachers I am talking about work hard to do a great job, because, above all, it is a kind of responsibility so to speak towards their students and relevantly toward themselves. I have had several teachers in my years as a student both in the primary and secondary schools among which there were only few whom I felt to fit the description above, maybe most of them were good in their own way, but one cannot be sufficient in all ways or I may also have misunderstood them. However, the teacher that I chose as deserving of the â€Å"My Favorite Teacher† earned this title due to the care she showed to each of her students through her teaching, personality, and the all the fun had in her class is Ms. Fleming my writing teacher. Ms. Fleming is an open minded, caring person who seemed to love what she is doing. Ms. Fleming is more than a teacher to me; she is a person you could go to with a problem and she would try and help you find the answer. She would help you, but expected you to put the work into finding out for yourself how to do something. She always came across as someone who cared about every student as if they were her â€Å"children†. Ms. Fleming is like a book that gives you the right information that would help you on getting a six on the FCAT writing. About 95% of her student’s agree that Ms. Fleming spent each day preparing us for the FCAT writing in thirteen days. The first time I walked into the classroom I notice a flaming red headed teacher sitting down. I thought that she would be a boring, and mean teacher giving her student’s a lot of homework and essays to write. Every word that comes out of her mouth sounds like music to my brain. When it comes to teaching she doesn’t let out a lot of stress, most of the stress comes from whether or not her student’s would receive a four or higher on the FCAT writing. When I’m in class Ms. Fleming have a way of teaching her student’s on how to write a splendiferous essay. Ms. Fleming is always making her student’s laugh on how she comes up with ridiculous ideas to explain the assignment. Take your left stars and right stars and switch them in order to create a perfect planning sheet,† said Ms. Fleming. Once we complete this task for our essay’s we can start drafting and then finish a final copy with an added taste! Ms. Fleming is no ordinary teacher like other teachers from North Miami Beach Senior High School. This is much I appreciate and amorous, benevolent person that would help me with my writing and achieving my goals to pass the FCAT writing test this ye ar.

No comments:

Post a Comment