.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Drama Short Scene

CHARACTERS JENNA ROBERT go down on STATION ATTENDANT CHAPLIN JENNA has been driving only night after a fight with her husband. JENNA leaves a truck offend with a cup of coffee and although it is non her nature to pick up hitch hikers, at this point she figures what is the worst that nooky happen? expiry? Then so be it. ROBERT Hey, can I get a ride? JENNA Why not? Where argon you headed? ROBERT okeh. JENNA Okay. ROBERT Getting in car Where are you from? Where are you going? JENNA Jackson, Wyoming and Jackson, Wyoming ROBERT atomic number 18 you married? JENNA Yes ROBERT How far can you take me? JENNA agree F onlys, Idaho.ROBERT You make believe small looks. Do you talk to hard drink? JENNA What? What do you regard as? ROBERT My young woman was small like you she spoke to the spirits and became a reiterate D overnight. JENNA White knuckled on the steering wheel Where is your girlfriend? ROBERT Oklahoma. JENNA Do you work on that point? ROBERT Looking down at his lap No , I blew up the oil truck I was driving because I was angry. I got fired. I claim no note and no notes. I started my house on fire and burnt everything up. My girlfriend got mad at me because all her bras were burned. I am hoping she pass on free me when I get back to Oklahoma.When I get angry, I unsloped snap. JENNA Tongue in cheek Are you angry now? ROBERT No, I feel better. Are you angry now? JENNA No, just appear for a drive. I bang going for drives. ROBERT Would your husband allow me come household with you? You are so pretty. JENNA Hmmm, sorry exactly I ensnareert think so. Oh, my gosh ROBERT What? JENNA My radiator is hot up ROBERT Why? JENNA I dont know But I lack to stop and let it cool down. JENNA pulls over and retrieves a carry from the glove box. She is very nervous. ROBERT What are you reading? JENNA unspoiled a story. ROBERT I see the word kissing. Can I kiss you?JENNA No, I dont think that is a good idea. ROBERT Ok. JENNA Starts the car. We will st op at the next vaunt station. ROBERT Are you sure I cant kiss you? JENNA Dont touch my leg again ROBERT Ok. JENNA tour of duty in the car and I will go see if someone can help me. Or, maybe someone here can develop you a ride directly to Oklahoma. ROBERT No I want to go with you JENNA Whatever, I will be right back. JENNA walks into the gas station. Suddenly in that respect is commotion in the parking lot. GAS STATION ATTENDANT Yelling at Jenna Son of a bitch If that antifreeze takes the paint off of the cars it sprayed on, your ass is shop atYour husband opened the radiator cap when it was hot What in the hell is wrong(p) with him? Stupid people JENNA He is not my husband and I am sorry. Can you look at my car and allege me why it is heat? GAS STATION ATTENDANT If it will get you the hell out of here JENNA waits nervously, hoping Robert will find a new ride and that in that respect is nothing to serious wrong with her car. GAS STATION ATTENDANT You need a new hose clamp , I have one. Twenty bucks. JENNA genuinely? For a clamp? A little piece of metal? GAS STATION ATTENDANT Take it or leave it. JENNA I wont have enough gas money to make it homeROBERT I can get you money for gas. JENNA What? How? ROBERT Trust me. JENNA Ok, go frontwards and fix the car. ROBERT Trust me. JENNA But how are you going to get money? ROBERT Easy we will just ask for the chaplin. JENNA What? What in the hell are you talking about? ROBERT Trust me. JENNA Getting into the car We only have about an time of day to Twin Falls. ROBERT Will you kiss me then? JENNA No ROBERT Ok. JENNA So tell me how your girlfriend received her double d breasts. ROBERT It is simple. You pray to the body spirit, the breast spirit and the cosmetic spirit and the next day you will have big breasts.You sincerely could use a little more you know. JENNA Robert, with all due respect, I think your girlfriend got implants and lied to you. ROBERT Grabbing Jennas arm. She did not lie I prayed with her Sh e got the gift Do you understand me? JENNA Please let go of me. I believe you. Quietness the rest of the way. JENNA We are here. Now what? Where do you want me to go? ROBERT Find the police department. JENNA Ok. They drove around until they found the police department. JENNA Here it is. Now what? ROBERT Come with me. JENNA Do I have to?ROBERT Waving her on into the police department Can I speak to the chaplain please? CHAPLAIN What can I do for you my son? ROBERT She needs a gas verifier and I need a deal book to Oklahoma. We are quarantined and are trying to get home. The car broke down a ways back and we have no money. I am hungry. CHAPLAIN yield a seat please. JENNA It looks like you have done this before. ROBERT Scowling That is my business. JENNA Ok. CHAPLAIN Ok, here is a gas voucher for fifteen dollars that you can use at the received station right up the road and here is your bus ticket voucher along with a voucher for a hot mark and a soda.ROBERT Thank you. Do you pray to the breast spirits? CHAPLAIN Just be on your way now. Blessings to you. Jenna drives to the bus station. JENNA Here you go Robert. work a safe trip. Thank you for helping me get enough gas to get home. Bye. See ya. ROBERT Will you wait for the bus with me? JENNA I really need to head home Robert. Thanks again. ROBERT Grabs Jennas arm and leans into her face You will wait with me or I will pray to the death spirits to take your breath away. If I have to help them I will. JENNA Trembling Ok Robert, I will wait with you.ROBERT At the bus window A ticket to Oklahoma City please. A hot dog, soda and a cookie for her. JENNA Oh no, that is alright. ROBERT tire it JENNA Ok. ROBERT Here comes the bus. JENNA Ok, lets go. ROBERT Boarding the bus But I want to go with you Jenna. Please? JENNA Robert just board the bus. Your girlfriend is waiting for you. ROBERT Ok but will you wait until the bus leaves? JENNA Sure ROBERT Good bye. Jenna watches as the bus pulls away, Robert waving go odbye. She goes back to her car. JENNA Sitting behind the wheel Dear spirit of protection She drives away.

No comments:

Post a Comment