.

Thursday, April 11, 2019

High School Life and College Life Essay Example for Free

High School Life and College Life strainThe change from proud school to college peck be a difficult one. Both your social and pedantic manner will be remarkably different from high school. Although you might think that college is simply a level above high school, there are several differences between the two, and you need to be lively for whats ahead. My college experience so far has been rattling stressful but am trying my scoop to excel. Unlike high school where things tend to move smoothly, college has been the total opposite. No time to play, more assignments and despatch which tends to consume my time. For instance, in high school, my classes were assigned to me and i was supplied with many of my classroom materials and books. I had a way counselor telling me which courses to put one across and when. In college, it is my responsibility to sign up for the classes i need to murder to graduate and during my first enrollment, I ended up picking irrelevant classes be ca drop I had no head about the whole thing.Although, we have an academic advising center were you can go and meet an advisor who can help out with picking classes suitable for you and is primed(p) at room 113 north shepler of Cameron university. Also, in college, I am responsible for buying all class materials and trust me, the cost of these materials are very high whereas in high school, our textbooks and class materials were given to me for free. A textbook with access code can go for a minimum of $100 which is way expensive and I do not come up to clear so much during high school days Class materials are really expensive. Moreover, we have a library where you can get all this books and check them out if you need them urgently without buying. I use the library everyday and check out books all the time.Read more High school life essayFinally, the style of teaching tends to be more advanced in college than high school. Am decision it difficult coping with the assignments(which are very voluminous),unlike high school where I was given just precise assignments. Tutors explaining things fast and am just confused and lost in class and I just take a break from classes like that. Although, the school came up with tutor.com, a free online website where students can visit to get help and l also visit the academic tutoring facilities like that forcenter for academic success which is located at nance boyer room 1008, center for writers at nance boyer room 2060, math lab at burch hall 104 and academic commons tutoring center at academic commons 138. Am trying really hard to overcome these difficulties before next semester. Putting in every single effort and aiming for a perfect grade point. I know I can do it by being placed and being serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment